The Bookcase Dilemma

I posted a comment today on facebook about my husband completing the bookcase he was building for us in the living room and how I was about to set to work filling the shelves with my carefully colour co-ordinated books.  This seemed to spark quiet a debate.  It would see there are those of us who fill our shelves in the same way as me.  There are those who have to have  their books in alphabetical order by author or by book name and there are those of us who don't really give a hoot !

and of course there are Kindle lovers ! bah!

Which kind are you ?

Here are my new shelves, how would you fill them ?



How about like this below


or this


or this



or this


or this

or maybe this


this ?


or this


I'd love to know.  Be back soon with how my bookcase looks when its finished.